Like what you see?
This product is nowhere near what the finished product will look like. It will be optimized, and even have a standalone version with the proper funding.
Proper funding will enable me to hire 2 engineers to help me launch Music Jotter into a production state.
If you like what you see and would like to be an early adopter with a 65% discount and waived monthly fee, follow these steps:
Music Jotter for Cloud - Demo Zone
- Built by an empathetic composer who understands the problems.
- Very flexible. Display your score with any page dimension and scale factor, and export the pdf if you wish by adding /pdf/true/ to your scores
- Share your scores anywhere, you just need the link.
- Can have everything and more of original prototype
What you can do
- Create a new score. All scores are saved to a universal Demo account that everyone can see.
Click on the notes tab. This tab is 95% finished (grace notes are being worked on now!).
The ribbon controls everything you need in Music Jotter and this is what the finished product's ribbon will roughly look like: Ribbon
- Left click to add a Normal or Petite note. Remember, grace notes are not functional yet.
- Right click to delete a note.
- Place notes low enough, the bass clef will auto appear. However there will still be a way to enforce a clef.
- Click on the "Tuple Ratio" dialog box in the ribbon. Now you can add custom tuplet shortcuts to the ribbon.
- Add triplets and quintuplets! Or even a 17th if you wish!
- Refresh the page to save the midi and space the score.
- Export your score to pdf. Click on example 1 or example 2 above, and change the attributes if you desire.
Grace notes not functional for this demo.
This demo is meant to display the potential of Music Jotter. This is not a complete product yet.
There will be performance issues, not optimized for production level yet.
The server Music Jotter is on now is also not optimized or supercharged. Music Jotter is very quick on my development computer. This is why I aim to package Music Jotter as a standalone app if there is enough support for this project.